CRACK-PIPE

(To be recited to clapping hands and stamping feet.)

Crack-pipe
Crack-pipe
Julie's on the Crack-pipe
Big fat fuck-off
Rocks from heaven
Julie pass the crack-pipe

Crack-pipe
Crack-pipe
Johnny's on the crack-pipe
Ashing up with
Silk Cut Low Tars
Johnny pass the crack-pipe

Crack-pipe
Crack-pipe
Mum is on the crack pipe
Wiping dust of
Antique marbles
Mother pass the crack pipe

Crack-pipe
Crack-pipe
We're all on the crack-pipe
Sucking milky
smoke from Martell
Bottles make good crack pipes.

(Repeat X eternity)

4 comments:

  1. Love it.

    And I took the follower virginity too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fucking great. I can feel it.
    Everything about it is epic.
    I had wondered what happened over at 'Bubblegum' even though I never really have time to check on these things anyway right now.

    I hope all is great
    and I wait with bated breath.

    The Kingdom Comes,
    D R .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou DCG, Dusty.

    YOu'll have to forgive me for being brief today but am knackered and must get to bed... X

    ReplyDelete
  4. pass the crack pipe on the left hand side ;)

    ReplyDelete